Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Northpoint Ward Enrichment!


Last month my family ward had this Enrichment where they set up tables for each month that was decorated for that month. Then the ladies sit at their birthday month and get to know each other. My mom got to do the table for her month, April, and she was so excited about it that I had to go and get pictures of all the cute tables!


January


February


March


My mom's April table


May


June


July


August


September


One side of October


The other side of the October table, sorry it was just too cute to only have one picture!


November


And lastly December!

All the tables were really cute and my mom said the whole thing was a big hit

Oh and I posted the last of my new three cupcake designs on the cupcake blog so check it out and let me know what you all think!

1 comment:

Kristal said...

Kassi, I love your blog! Love the pictures, love the quotes, love the header! Love it! I'll be back a lot....especially because, if I'm here, then I'm awesome!

Awesome!