Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Piggie love!


So this is true love!


My mom and I have been trying to save some money since the holidays are coming up and so we have been doing our own pedicures at home. Trust me we are not good at it, at least I'm not! Well anyway my mom was having a hard time seeing to paint her toes. So my dad was more then happy to lend a hand!


See how happy he is to be painting her toes! And doesn't he look cute in his reading glasses. Yes he only needs them for reading.


I thought it was beyond cute to walk in and see him doing this Sunday night! It's so sweet!

2 comments:

Tarin Rose said...

I hope someday I will be able to convince nathan to paint my toesies for me!

Jessica said...

I dont trust Jon to paint my nails. My whole toe would be painted