Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, October 15, 2010

Ouch!!


Okay so I had these pictures to post up here a couple of months ago and totally forgot that I had them! So now a couple of month late you get to hear about my life lesson!

I got some new skate shoes for work, which are super cute and awesome by the way! And I wore them around for a couple of days at home and jazz like that and I thought I had them completely broke in, so I wore them to work on a day I was on the floor and I was......


Completely wrong!! They were not broken in enough and this was the top of my swollen ankle!


And the side of my foot and ankle! It was beautifully swollen, bruised, and even my dragonfly there was a little stretched!

But on the plus side it finished breaking in my shoes and now they are like walking on lime green and white fluffy clouds, which is saying something seeing as I hate to wear shoes!

1 comment:

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

Yikes! That looks like it hurts!!!