Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Shameful!!


I'm a horrible fan!


Every year at the start of King Crab season I blog about my Deadliest Catch Captains and Crews as a good luck for the start of the season! Well guess what Friday was and guess what Kassi didn't do!


But this is my theory/excuse of why I didn't blog about it on the 15th. Well the 15th was Friday and any good Catch fan knows you never leave town on Friday, so I took that is you should never blog about the catch on a Friday! And second I would have done it yesterday but I was working and so I couldn't.


I think those are two good reasons of why I missed the start of King crab post! So this is my post to my men of my favorite tv show!


May they all have a safe and successful King Crab season!


Also as a side note my favorite boat the Cornelia Marie will once again be back for season seven next year minus my beloved Captain Phil Harris.


But his boys Jake and Josh will return as deckhands to continue their father's legacy!


And this is my random picture for you all, but at least it goes with the theme of the post! Isn't that the cutest pancake you have ever seen!!

No comments: