Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Blanket #1!!


If you're my friend on Facebook you will know that lately I have been in the cupcake (which new ones were posted today) and blanket making mood!

In all I did seven new cupcakes and made or is still in the works for making six blankets! So here is the one blanket I have finished! Mainly because I decided to not make it into a quilt and instead it's a small lay on the couch blanket!


It's denim on one side and a very soft fleece on the other so it's nice and thick without the need of any batting in the middle!


And what is that you as that is on the denim??


That would be the beloved crab!! Yep looks like I have a blanket all ready for next season of Deadliest Catch!!

No comments: