Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pie!!!


Do you see this most beautiful thing!


This is a pineapple pie that my mommy made. Why did she make a pineapple pie you may ask? Well my Aunt Alonna made a pineapple pie for us when my parents were up there about a week and a half ago and the piece that was intended for me to feast upon and enjoy ended up in my father's belly.

I know isn't that the saddest story you have ever heard!


So guess who got the first, last, and a piece or two in between of this pie???

Me!!!!

2 comments:

Tarin Rose said...

pineapple pie?! i have never heard of such a thing, but it sounds simply delightful.

Kassi said...

Tarin my love you are missing out on one of the greatest things ever put into pie form! I will have to make one and fulfill my baking wife duties and bring you some!