Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Halloween decorations 2010!


Finally I'm posting about my favorite holiday decorations!! This year I was determined to make my tombstones stay up no matter what so my wonderful dad went and got some stakes and wire and pounded those bad boys in the ground so they ain't going nowhere this year!!


Here is a really horrible picture of the whole yard (well most of it anyway)


My mom's four happy ghosts!


This is our newest addition to the front yard. Gotta love the day after Halloween clearance sales!


Our poor, old, sun bleached skeleton


Part of our overgrown grave yard scene.


This is Hank and his tombstone. He guards Llama's room!


The warning to the living!


This is Bill and his tombstone. I love how the plants we have now give my grave yard an even better effect!!


Batty chillin' in the tree!


Bob hanging out by my window.


Our witch


Sign for the morgue.


And lastly this is my mom's new sign that is hung up right by where she parks her truck!

If you all know where I live you should drive by and check out my grave yard set up! I have to admit it's the best one we have done in like four or five years!

Oh and design one of three new designs are up on my cupcake blog!!


1 comment:

Suzee Sanders said...

Well I LOVE it but as Melody is afraid of EVERYTHING probably won't bring her to see it.