Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Carrie Underwood concert!


On Sunday October 3rd Lynsey and I went to the Carrie Underwood concert!!



Here is us at dinner before the concert. No it wasn't raining, those would be the mist from the misters you see. I'm not very happy with the picture and the way I look but all well it was the better one of the two I got!




This is us once we got inside and into our seats! Yes that is the front of the stage behind us!




So this is my boastful moment for you all and I want you all to read this next part and picture me with my thumbs in my ears waving my hands back and forth, saying this next sentence, and then sticking my tongue out. (I got to get you all with the picture in your head!)


This is the the stage from our 3rd row center stage floor seats! Sorry I know it's mean to rub that in a little bit but we got an amazing deal on the tickets and couldn't pass them up, and how often do you get to sit so close at an amazing concert! So forgive me for my "hahahaha I'm awesome moment!"




The first opening act was a group of three brother (no it was not the Jonas Brothers!) called the Sons of Sylvia.




I thought this brother was the cutest so I had to get a picture of him! Hehehe! And sorry it's a little blurry, my camera is getting closer and closer to giving up the ghost. I should just break down and put one on layaway!




They were very good and at one point busted out with some kick butt blue grass!!



The second opening act was this nice piece of rustic, country sexiness! Billy Currington! It is also at this point in the concert that my "I must take nine million pictures" gene kicked in so now you get to enjoy a ton of pictures without many comments from me!
















After both opening acts it was time for Carrie Underwood!

This was her when she first came out!









After a few songs and a dressing change this swing came out and she swung on the swing for a song, so sorry that the pictures are a bit blurry.



Okay I have to say that I love this skirt!








After another dressing change she came out on the back of this truck that was lifted in the air and carried half way across the floor so she could sing to the people in the back. It was really cool!








I loved this part of the concert! She started singing her song Jesus Take The Wheel and then as she was singing the last chorus she switched and started singing How Great Thou Art, which is one of my top three favorite church songs! It was amazing!




She sang a song with the Sons of Sylvia that was really good!


After yet another dressing change she came up behind this screened fake dress that had all these lights and effects going on while she sang.




When she step out from behind the screened dress she was in this dress that I have to admit I'm a little upset I never found out like it back in my high school formal dance days! Anyway she then had Randy Travis on the screen and the two of them sang a duet.



Then she played the piano and played her new song Mama.









This is her at the end of the concert!










I just like this guy's hat!








The concert was a lot of fun and I will totally have to go and see her again when she comes back.

3 comments:

Tarin Rose said...

that was a lot of pictures! andy would be jealous! lol

Kassi said...

Hahahaha!! Yeah he would! You know me I'm a picture hore! It's my cross to bear! I had like 230 something of them, so I couldn't even put them all up on Facebook!

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

I can't believe how many different outfits she has!!! CRAZINESS!!