Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sunday game night with Konner!


On Sunday night Konner and I had a Sunday night game extravaganza!


We played Jenga, Clue, Life, and Go Fish!


First we played Jenga! Which I knew I was going to loose when I pulled a stabilizing block out first!


Next was Clue!


Konner loved this game so much that we played it five times! Him winning twice and me winning three times!


The little punk was even so lucky on one of the games that he guess who did it, where, and with what on the first guess!


Next we moved on to Life! The game went by really quick and we did something I have never heard of before, we tied with exactly the same about of money!


Now we were both even with each of us winning three games and tying one. So we went to the sudden death round and played Go Fish! I don't know how he does it but every time we play Go Fish Konner trashes me, and this time was no exception! So overall Konner won the game night but it was still a ton of fun!

1 comment:

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

I want the counter for twilight... how did you get it?