Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Peter Piper Pizza


Since the kids had no school yesterday I got to hang out with them! Konner and I were able to hang out and go to the mall and Peter Piper Pizza! Karli had a mountain of homework so she wasn't able to go with us.


First we had pizza which Konner was crazy about!


And I thought it was so good!


Next we were on to the most important thing at Peter Piper, the tokens and games!


Konner being goofy with his!


Yeah baby that is 70 coins a piece!


And what do you get when you spend all your tokens?? Tickets of course!


I was having a very horrible off day when it came to the game playing so Konner ended up getting more tickets then me but I will forgive him this once! We have decided to combine them, come back soon and save up to get the Star Trek Monopoly for 5,000 tickets!


We had a ton of fun like we always do there and hopefully we can go back soon!

No comments: