Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year Eve's 2009!!


So New Year's Eve 2009 was very low key for me, which I liked! First I went to Tarin and Nathan's house to play games and visit.


Marvin and Nathan


Sarah and Marvin


Tarin getting her nose picked by her darling husband Nathan!

After some games and laughs I headed back home because I promised Konner I would be there to ring in the new year with him.


Ducky and his New Year's hat.


Me and my New Year's hat.


Konner and mom playing Yahtzee.


Dad and me playing Yahtzee.


Is it midnight yet??


Apple cider! T-minus 1 minute!


Konner wishing mom a Happy New Year!


Mom sending New Year's texts!


Dad ringing in the New Year! I love this picture! It is so my dad!


And lastly me ringing in the New Year!

Once the ball had dropped, the texts had been sent, and the cider had been drunk it was time to get back to our Yahtzee game!


My mom is the Yahtzee master but she may have some heavy competition! Konner in our last game rolled six Yahtzee's! And we were all witnesses to it so we know they were real. He ended the game with a score of over seven hundred! It was crazy! But New Years was fabulous and I hope 2010 fabulous and holds many great and new adventures!

No comments: