Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pottery painting time!


Yesterday Tarin, Jessica, and I went to As You Wish, where Tarin's husband Nathan works to do some painting!


Tarin working on her sunset vase!


Jessica working on her cute flower mug!


And me working on my polka dot mug!


Awww the cute couple! Nathan showing Tarin how to do the cool sunset effect!


The sisters helping each other out!


And everyone happy and painting!

It was a very fun day and time flew by while we were there. Jessica was able to make her very cute and detailed mug, Tarin made a Lunt snowman and her sunset vase, and I made my polka dot mug, a dragonfly plate, and a picture frame! I can't wait until everything is fired so I can see how they turned out!!

No comments: