Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Konner and me at the movies!


Just a small but cute post today!


Me and my Ducky face! I think this is when we were seeing New Moon.

So a cute story about Duck. The other night I came home late to find Konner already asleep which never happens since he likes to stay up until I get home. Well not only was he asleep but he had the blanket and comforter wrapped around him to make a Konner burrito. So I took one blanket off and then the other one and as I was taking the second one off and getting ready to put the blanket back on he sat straight up and looked at me. He was still asleep but looked at me with that "What are you doing!?!" face. I told him to lay down and he started to but then sat back up. So again I told him to lay down and once again he started to and then sat back up. By this point he had managed to move himself 3/4 of the way down the bed. So I got closer to his face but was still about a foot away and said "Konner lay down so I can put the blanket on you". Like a ninja the boy quickly leans forward and presses his nose up against mine and squints his eyes in an attempt at a death glare. I trying so hard not to laugh and I gave him a glare back and said "Lay down" He did and was fully asleep in seconds and I recovered him with the blanket. Then the next day when I told him about it he thought it was the best story ever and even made me re-tell it again and then he wanted to reenact it last night which was even funnier since both of us couldn't keep a straight fact through the whole thing!

No comments: