Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Late night moving time!


Warning! All of the pictures you are about to see where taken while helping Tarin and Nathan move. During this time some or all of the people there could have been beyond tired and suffering from slap happiness. The effects of slap happiness can lead to jokes, laughter until crying, and crazy pictures. All those that suffered from this disorder that night are now better and recovery well.


Tarin: Hey Kassi do you like grape suckers?

Kassi: No they remind me of grape condoms.

Kassi and Tarin: Laughing uncontrollably.

Gotta love the movie Juno!


Insert Weird Al lyrics here!

Spend my nights with a roll of bubble wrap! Pop, Pop! Hope no one sees me getting freaky!


Kassi and Tarin: Nathan want is this??

Nathan: It's a game call Bang.

Kassi: In the shape of a.......

Nathan: In the shape of a bullet

Tarin and Kassi: Okay and lots more laughing!


Nathan: Should we take this mirror to the house

Tarin: Where would we put it?

Tarin, Nathan, and Kassi: Above the bed!

The start of this topic lead to even more laughing and the design of the Lunt master pleasure chamber that will be completely mirrored for top to bottom!


Yes this is a little bit of an inappropriate post but it was good laughs and totally sums up what they three of us talk about when we should have been asleep hours before!

2 comments:

Wendi said...

You are hillarious, I am laughing out loud. I love that you enjoy life SO MUCH!!! Love you tons, and tons, I hope that I get to see you at Jordan's farewell this Sunday morning. I don't know if you have to work or not, I need a Kassi Hug!

Tarin Rose said...

good times, good times...