Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

1st day of 2010!


The first day of 2010 was more family time! First my parents, Konner, and I went to brunch at this awesome place called Grandma's Kitchen on Main Street! Kristopher had to work and Karli was out with her friends who came down from Holbrook so that was why they didn't come with us.


Mom and me!


Dad and Konner.

Next we went walking down Main Street and to a family friend's store that is down there too!


Konner riding a pig!


Mom taking down Swine Flu!


Mom and her most favorite thing in the whole world! A shoe!!


Next was the most fabulous pink chair! My mom and dad. My dad is acting like he is a fan of the boys!


And since he was acting that way while on the chair we all had a good laugh about it!


Ducky being goofy on the chair!


Duck and me!


And lastly me!!

It was a fabulous day and we went to some awesome stores and just had a great time!!

No comments: