Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Car show!


On Saturday the 9th the church on the corner by our house had a free car show and you know my dad those are two of his favorite things! Free and cars! So him, my mom, and I went down there and checked it out! So enjoy all these pictures and try not to drool!


A very different motorcycle that was cool looking!


Teal Chevy!


I believe this is a Malibu


I love these old cars!


Gotta love the yellow!


My dad really liked this car!


Another fabulous old one!


Green Racer!


I want this car!


Love the red!


Do you think I really like these cars, since I took pictures of every single one of them there!


Green bug for Karli!


This truck was beyond beautiful! It was candy apple red and glittered in the sun! I could have set up a chair and looked at it all day! One day I will have one like this!


A sand car that my parents completely loved!


And this is pretty much what my dad did the whole day! Looked at the cars from bumper to bumper and drooled!

No comments: