Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Sweet Potatoes!


About a week after she started eating rice cereal I decided it was time to give her food a little more flavor!

So one night for dinner I mixed her rice cereal with sweet potato baby food!

At first she didn't know what to think of it at first and of course I had to take pictures of it!





After a couple bites she really loved them and I couldn't get them in her mouth fast enough!

So for the next couple weeks we will be trying a different veggie every 3-5 days for dinner and then after she has been introduced to three or four veggies we will start her on the fruit in the morning with her breakfast rice cereal!

She is getting so big so fast but I'm loving all her fun milestones!

No comments: