Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, May 19, 2014

Mother's Day 2014!


This was my very first Mother's Day and it was awesome!



Rondalynn's adorable pink sparkly shoes finally fit so she got to wear them to church! Hehehe I love her baby feet!


My parents gave me money for a pedicure for my Mother's Day! My feet/toes were long overdue for one!


Here is all my wonderful Mother's Day gifts!


A book from Echo, homemade feet scrub, noodle flowers, and hand print book from Rondalynn, and a beautiful preserved rose from Ron!


Ron got me this rose and I COMPLETELY love it!

It's a real rose dipped in resin and then edged in platinum!


It's a birthstone rose in the color Garnet for January and on one petal it says "Rondalynn Izabella Truex" with a Garnet gem under her name.


And on another petal it says "January 9, 2014 @ 10:01 am" It means so much to me and we decided that we will get one for each of our children's first Mother's Day and also get one each for Ron and I to display in our home!




Of course I had to get a picture of Rondalynn with the rose but I had to wait until she was asleep so she wouldn't try to chew on it! Hahaha!

It was a great Mother's Day and I can't wait for all the rest that my future holds!

No comments: