Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Cousin Day!


I was looking at my post over the last month and realized I forgot to post about my Hatch Cousin Day!

In the beginning of April MeKell, Claudia, Brittany, and I were finally able to get together for a long pass due cousin day!

We didn't do any crafts or anything like that but we went out to Maricopa for our cousin day at Brittany's new and very lovely house and had a very tasty homemade lunch!

The other best part was I brought Rondalynn for everyone to see and play with and Claudia brought Zeke for everyone to see as well!

Of course I had to bring my camera too and got some pictures of all of use!



Rondalynn loved everyone and getting passed around, held, and loved on!




Okay I couldn't help but take a lot of pictures of the cutest of Zeke! Claudia sure makes cute babies and I'm sure her little girl due in June will be just as cute!


He is also very smart and had this super cute app on Claudia's phone that he was really good at!












Brittany had Easter Robin eggs in a candy dish on the living room table that Zeke really enjoyed!

This meant I had to get pictures of his candy stained face! Hehehe!

And lastly....................


A cousin couch selfie!!

I love these girls and I was so happy we could get together! Hopefully we will be able to get together again soon!

No comments: