Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Babies, Babies, and More Babies!


On Mother's Day weekend two wonderful announcements were made!

The first was my bestie, Mrs. Tarin Lunt is expecting her second baby!!

A lot earlier then they had planned but she is very excited! And is due on December 2, 2014!!

I found out she was pregnant a couple weeks before and it was SO HARD not to tell anyone and start shopping for her! Hahaha!

The second announcement was this............


Yep Brittany and Davide are having a baby in November!!

I couldn't be more happy and excited for her them since I know they have been trying for a while!

It seems like babies are popping up every where and I'm so excited for every single one!

No comments: