Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, May 26, 2014

Sleepy Papa!


A couple of weeks ago my Grandma and Grandpa Hatch was down in the Valley to go see my grandpa's oncologist, so while they were at my parent's house before their appointment I came over with Rondalynn since it's been two to three months since they have seen her.

Now my grandparents are more than in love with their great grandchildren, who they have call them GiGi (for the two G's in great grandma) and Papa, so they will often come down with small gifts of clothes or stuff animals for no reason at all except "It was just so cute and reminded me so much of them that I had to get it!"

Rondalynn is their 9th great grandchild and is also the youngest one right now until Claudia welcomes her little girl next month.

As soon as we got inside the house my grandparents dropped everything and excitedly put all their attention on Rondalynn, which besides when my grandma was feeding her and stopped to try to burp her for 15 minutes in between each ounce, she loved all the attention.

While my grandpa took a turn loving on her my grandma happily took out a bag and gave it took me saying "These were just so cute and reminded me so much of Rondalynn that I to get them!"

Inside the bag was two cute outfits and a stuffed pink bunny and white lamb.

My grandma then said she wanted to get Rondalynn the bunny and grandpa wanted to get her the lamb so they decided she needed both! Hahaha!

I thanked them for the gift and once my grandpa got done playing with her and my grandma was having another turn I came out of the bathroom to find this hilarious and precious picture moment!



Yep!

That would be Grandpa/Papa holding the pink bunny while he is "resting his eyes" on the couch!

I thought it was the sweetest, funniest, and best photo moment from him that I have been able to get in a long time!

It's pictures like this that I will always love and cherish and I hope when Rondalynn is older she will love them just as much as well!

No comments: