Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Harry Potter!

On the 19th the beginning of the end started!


For Harry Potter that is!

And of course I HAD to go to the midnight showing and have good seats! So I packed my stuff and headed to Harkins at 8am to be the second person in line!

But since I was by myself for most of the day I didn't take pictures of my camp but when the second half comes out in July I will be taking a lot more pictures since I won't be there all by myself all day!


The only way to do midnight movies! With duck slippers! I was in normal clothes most of the day and evening but then changed when the movie got closer!


Konner and I full of "teenage angst"

After the movie we were hungry well at least two of us were, so where did we go.....


IHOP!! My fabulous hot chocolate!


My candid camera moment of Emma, Morgan, and Karli!


And a goofy one of Konner!

The movie was beyond awesome! I highly, highly recommend that everyone goes and sees it at least once!!

No comments: