Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween cookies!

Okay so because I have been slacking on the blogging recently the first week of November will be full of Halloween and October themed blog posts!

About a week before Halloween Konner and I decided to make Halloween sugar cookies!


This was Konner's first time making sugar cookies and I let him do most of it! Here he is rolling out the dough!


Cutting out the cookies!


Once the cookies were done and cooled it was time to start the decorating! Ducky decorating the duck cookies!


Me decorating cookies!


Konner's poor be-headed cat!


Of course we both had our favorite cookies and it just so happened that we both liked the same cookie designs!


That would be.....


The zombies


and.....


The ducks! Now you may be asking me what ducks have to do with Halloween but since I love ducks I will make them work for any holiday! So the story with these ducks is they are from opposite gangs and were involved in a "rumble" causing their bloody conditions!


Now are you wondering how many cookies we made?


Pan 1 done by Konner


Pan 2 done by Konner


Pan 3 done by Kassi


And pan 4 done by Kassi.

We had a ton of fun and I think we may have to do this again next year!

No comments: