Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cruz for the Cure

My cousin David likes to build and race cars. Well back a few years ago my aunt/his mom had breast cancer and is now in remission. So my cousin has decided to use his love for cars and racing for a good cause and raise money for breast cancer research! He calls it the "Cruz for the Cure!"


So my cousin set up a fundraiser at Buffalo Wild Wings that Gangsta Konner and Mountain Man Llama came with me too!


After stuffing our face with wings we went out to see the car! So here is us three Larson kids and the "Cruz for the Cure" car.


And of course one of us with David


Then we had Konner get into the car. Here he is trying to get in.


Almost completely into the car


And lastly him finally in the car!

No comments: