Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pumpkin carving 2010!


Almost a month later I am getting my Halloween posts!

First off is pumpkin carving!


This was my pumpkin before I started! I think it's so cute!


Konner starting on his pumpkin! Is it bad that I let my 11 year old brother use such a big knife? At least I was right there to help him right?


That's right fool! I will cut you! Hehehehe!


Ewwww pumpkin guts!


Honestly cleaning out the pumpkin is one of my favorite parts!


Konner carving his pumpkin!


And me carving my pumpkin!


Konner decided that he wanted three different faces on his pumpkin so here is the first one that I'm sure is just a smile.


Face number two!


And face number three! Notice how Konner has a different face himself in each picture!


My pumpkin! It's a spider in it's web and yes I did cheat and use an outline!


My mom, who forbid me to take pictures of her in the process, even made this completely adorable pumpkin!


All three pumpkins hanging out waiting for it to get dark.



One of the sides of Konner's pumpkin all lit up!


My mom's pumpkin all lit up!


My pumpkin all lit up!


And lastly all three of our pumpkins all lit up!

No comments: