Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

State Fair 2010!

On November 6th Konner and I had some free tickets so we went to the...............


Arizona State Fair! I haven't been since I was 15 so that means Konner hasn't been since he was like a year!


When we first walked in there was this awesome robot dinosaur thing! Again excuse some of my bad pictures! I really need a new camera!


This is an example of my bad picture! Konner and the dinosaur


Me and the dinosaur!


Of course we went on some rides like this very lame haunted house but it did have these cool dragons in front!


But our favorite ride was the Crazy Coaster! It was awesome!


We also went and saw the animals! Like this chicken! When I saw this all I could think of was "There's a monster on the roof. Can I have a glass of water?" Hehehe!


But the main thing that I like at the fair is the FOOD!!


First off drinks! Konner got a blue raspberry Icee!


And I got a completely fabulous pineapple float!


Next was dinner! Corn dogs!


Fair fried food is the best!


Lastly was dessert of shaved ice



And off course cotton candy!


The weather was a bit too warm still but we still had fun! And I hope we get to go next year and I'm able to get more pictures!

No comments: