Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tim McGraw Concert!


Last week Lynsey and I went to the Tim McGraw concert!


Lynsey and me before the concert started.


The first opening act was Love and Theft!


Now I decided to take my mom's camera instead of mine but I wish I would have taken mine because I'm used to it so sorry that this pictures aren't as awesome as I normally take.


I only got a couple of pictures of Love and Theft because I was still trying to figure out the camera.


After Love and Theft Lady Antebellum came on!


So I was getting a little better with my mom's camera so these pictures go from okay to good. And since we decided to get cheaper seat for this concert almost all the pictures are taken from the big screen.


















And then it was time of the main attraction!


Tim McGraw!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I couldn't resist and had to take this picture!










So after this picture my mom's camera, that I forgot to charge during the day, died! So the next four pictures are from my cell phone.








Besides the heat the concert was a ton of fun and I can't wait until my next concert adventure!

No comments: