Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Looooouuuu!!


So I work with this complete Doll named Julie and she has season tickets to the Suns game. Which yes in case you were wondering I'm beyond jealous about the fact that she has them and I don't! But that is not the point! Julie also has this super camera with crazy zoom! So we were talking before game 4 and she said that she would take pictures for me!


The outstanding bench in game 4! She also asked me if I had one player in mind that I would like more pictures of. I didn't even have to think about!


I wanted pictures of Loouuuu!


Yep Louis Amundson #17!


This power forward is now...


my...


new...


eye....


candy!!!


Hehehehehe!


I know, I know!


I'm very random!


But I know...


You all still love me!


So I'm warning you to be prepared for more Lou, even more if he stays with the Suns next season (which I'm crossing my fingers on!) and no this doesn't mean that it is the end of my Shaun White posts either so ha!

No comments: