Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pottery!


My best friend Tarin and her hubby Nathan now have a new business! It's called Distinctly Lunt! And there they make and supply pottery to stores like As You Wish and places like that. As you can guess they get a lot of huge orders to fill! So last week I was able to go and help clean pottery and help out!


Pottery!


The happy owners Tarin and Nathan!


I wasn't the only one there helping! Nathan's mom and family friend came.


As well as Tarin's aunts, cousins, and mom. They rewarded our hard work with pizza and ice cream!!


In the end I was very dirty and dusty! Just look at my poor feet and sandals! But it was a lot of fun and I see myself heading over to help them more in the future!

No comments: