Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day!


So I'm such a horrible daughter! I completely forgot to post a post about my dad for Father's Day and what is even worse then this I haven't even gotten him a gift yet for Father's day! I know I should be disowned! But better late then never right!


This is my dad!!! Hehehehehe I'm sure he will love the fact that I used this picture of him at the family ward Christmas party last year!

He has been my dad for 25 years
Which broken down is...............

303 months,

15,156 weeks,

110,292 days,

2,647,008 hours,

158,820,480 minutes,

and 9,529,228,800ish seconds!

Hey I figured I broke it down for my mom so why not for my dad! Besides that is a lot of time to put up with me so they deserve credit for each single millisecond of it!


My dad is awesome and is there for any and all us whenever we need him! He is a hard worker and gives more then 100% into everything that he does! I'm so happy and proud to call him my dad!


I love you dad and you rock my socks!!

No comments: