Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Even more basketball!


Okay first I have to admit these are the worse basketball pictures I have ever taken but I have to post them because this is when the girls played their rivals Mountain View!































Okay so I picked out the best of my overly horrible pictures! But this game was amazing! The girls either lead or trailed by one or two the whole game and then in the last twenty second, no joke, we were down by two and one girl went up to make a shot and missed but another girl was right there to rebound and made it. We were all screaming and excited! This put us in sudden death where the first to score wins. Sadly we lost the jump ball and wasn't able to hold them so they won by one point. But it was a freaking amazing game! I can't wait for the season to start!

No comments: