Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

B-Ball!


So this post is a little out of order seeing that my next post happened earlier in the day then this one but I didn't want to have three basketball posts in row. So one time of me mixing things up won't hurt anyone!


So I'm loving this summer basketball league that Karli is in! They play two 40 minute games twice a week.


For these pictures we were at Desert Ridge High School and they didn't have the bleachers out so they could have two games going at a time. So we brought chairs and sat on the side lines which are why these pictures are very close.


And they are also a little blurry seeing that they are moving a ton and my camera is aging.


On this particular night the girls played against two different high schools and won both games!


The girls all play so hard and with all of their hearts!


And the parents are awesome and we all make pretty awesome cheerleaders!


And as the games went on my camera got better so these pictures aren't as bad.


Karli is also trying to branch out and is learning the other positions even though I think she is a kick-butt forward!


Karli guarding!


Getting ready to rebound!


Getting ready to start playing.


Wow I got a little camera happy!


Karli Rachon!! #31!!


The girls practicing

No comments: