Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015


We had a pretty laid back Valentine's Day this year but that doesn't mean I didn't bust out the camera to capture some of our celebrations!


I was spoiled this year by my main man!


The day before Valentine's Day these beautiful roses and two boxes of chocolates came for me!


Ron even got his baby girl a rose and a small box of chocolates!

Suitors take note at the shoes you will have to fill one day in order to date my babies!

Since I love to make and start traditions with my family and children I decided this year that for breakfast on Valentine's Day I will make homemade donuts!


Here are our homemade donuts for the first year of this tradition!

Cinnamon sugar and powdered sugar!

And below are the pictures of Rondalynn enjoying her Valentine's Day breakfast!






She loved them and had three donut holes of each flavor!

That night after dinner I let her pick out a piece of chocolate from her first box of chocolates to eat!

Just like her daddy she picked out the coconut covered in dark chocolate piece!











Needless to say she loved the chocolate!

It was a wonderful, low key day with my Valentines but we had a lot of fun!

No comments: