Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2015

30!!!


Today I turn the............

BIG

30!!

Normally most women get depressed or upset to wave goodbye to those 20's and join the 30 and above club.

But honestly it doesn't bother me one bit to be 30!

Age is just a number and I'm sure my 30's will be just as great if not better than my 20's!

With that being said I will end my post with three pictures of "Baby Kassi"!


Isn't my uncle Russell freaking adorable in the background!

This was at my first birthday and it was my party so I cried because I wanted to!


Cowgirl Kassi!


And last few month old Kassi!

I can't wait to see what the 30's hold for me and all the adventures I will go on!

No comments: