Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2015

Birthday Dinner!


On the 17th we went out to dinner for both Konner and my birthday!

We went to the Olive Garden and enjoyed some tasty food, good time, and lots and lots of laughs!

These are the pictures from our fun evening!





Yes that is a Cheerio under her eye! She is obviously saving it for later!


And that later time was a few seconds later!


Ty pretty much slept through it all thanks to a full tummy and clear diaper!




My mom thought it would be fun to get me 30 gifts, individually wrapped for me to open!

So you will see a lot of photos of me opening gifts!













Rondalynn was having fun inspecting mommy's gifts!





Konner isn't a big fan of pictures but my mom always gets one of us two together for our birthdays!


He didn't want to smile so I had to whisper something to him.


Something inappropriate that he thought was hilarious to hear!



So my mom was able to get a picture with both of us smiling!

It's crazy how much Duck looks like my dad when he was a teenager in these pictures!

It was a great evening and way to celebrate Ducky turning 16 and me turning 30!
 

No comments: