Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Rondalynn's One Year Photos!


Because of all the craziness of my pregnancy with Ty and the holidays we had to postpone Rondalynn's one year photos.

But earlier this month we were able to get them done!

Here are my favorites from her photo shoot which was done by our fabulous photographer Susie!


I've had a ton of people ask me where I got this hat!

This one is actually mine but Rondalynn has one that is a teal blue with black lace over it and some feathers but mine matched her outfit better!

Anyway we found these hat on New Year's Eve in the New Year section of Wal-Mart! If you go to my New Year's Eve post you can see both of the hats. What is also cool about these hats is they light up too!

I won't lie this is one of my favorites of her mountain of accessories!






She loved looking at the "baby in the mirror"!



She was so excited to be sitting on this box until...........




she looked down, read the letters, and.............



That she is one year's old!

Obviously this is crushing news for her! Hahaha!


If you remember Rondalynn's newborn photo shoot you will recognize Cuddles the giraffe!

I thought it would be fun to have Cuddles be in her one year photos to see how much he has grown.

I may have to bring Cuddles to all her yearly photo shoots from now on as well. We also got Ty a big dragon from the same company to do the same thing with! (So be on the lookout for those photos!


And of course what is a one year photo shoot without an entire cake just for the birthday girl!







She may love Cuddles but she wasn't going to share the cake with him!


And just like a little lady she daintily ate her cake!





At least at first she did!










I love how many awesome photos we got!

I can't believe she is already a year because it honestly felt like I just had her yesterday!

No comments: