Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!


First off on this fine morning the Truex Family wants to wish you all a............


Hopefully it's full of love, fun, and chocolate!


To help celebrate this day of love here is the holiday photos I took of two of the loves of my life and Valentines!












I had to work fast with Rondalynn's pictures because she didn't want to keep her hair bow on but this mommy was going to keep it on for her photos no matter what! Hahaha!

She also didn't want to look at the camera but watch her favorite group, PTX, on TV and jam out. So I had to lay her down to get the last pictures!

And finally here are Ty's pictures from his first Valentine's Day photo shoot with mommy!

Since I put Rondalynn in tutus for all her first holidays I've decided to do neck ties for Ty!











Using his Karate Chop action feature!



















As you can see Ty wasn't so fond of Valentine's Day or at least of mommy's crazy insistence that I dress him up and down for the photos!

But you can't blame me! My babies are adorable but I'm partial! Hahaha!

I hope these pictures put a smile on your face and makes your Valentine's Day a little more special!

No comments: