Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2015

One Month!


My baby boy is already a month old!

I swear it feels like it was only yesterday that I was still pregnant and in the hospital spending the last days of my roller coaster pregnancy!

Just like I did with Rondalynn I made cute little one month stickers to take pictures of Ty as he grows this first year!

So here are the photos from our mini monthly photo shoot!





This is how he felt about mommy taking more pictures!











And just like I did with Squeaky I will make a monthly update photo to highlight what our Tyberious is doing!


I thought Rondalynn's first year flew by time seems to have gotten faster since having Ty!

No comments: