Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Season 10!

Today is the day I've been waiting for since July 2013!

I'm sure you all sensed it this morning when you got up.

That something awesome and exciting in the air!

Know what that is?!?!?!

Here be your clue...............

**********

********

******

****

**

*


If you are still scratching your head after this hint I'm afraid we can no longer know one another!

Hahaha!

Tonight is the premier of season 10 of my beloved Deadliest Catch!

Yep this year marks ten awesome years of Bering Sea crab catching and I'm so excited to introduce a new littler crabber to the show!

Hehehehe!

And Rondalynn is excited too!





Of course this mommy would dress her in a crabby outfit for the Deadliest Catch Premier!

No comments: