Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, April 18, 2014

My Siblings!


One day last week was National Sibling Day but I got busy and forgot to post about it!

So here it is better late than never, right!

In case you all were wondering I have the best siblings ever!

I'm honored to be their older/oldest sister and I can't express how blessed I feel that God gave me not only such amazing siblings but some of the best friends anyone could ask for!

At the end of March we had Larson Family pictures and I went to get the disk of all the unedited photos from Susie (the same photographer that takes Ron and my pictures) since she leaves so close to me to take to my parents.

Of course I had to look at them before had and copy all of them as well to have on my computer.

While going through the pictures I came across a picture that is so heart warming and melting to me!


Isn't this the most sweetest picture ever!

You can tell how completely in love they are with their niece! I knew I loved them more than I could every say but after Rondalynn got here and seeing them interact with her makes that love grow by more than I can explain!

These are four of the five loves of my life and I feel so blessed every time I see this picture!

I love you Llama, Baby, and Ducky! Thank you for just be you and loving my baby girl so much! Being uncles and an aunt looks good on all of you!

No comments: