Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, April 28, 2014

Rondalynn's First Easter!!


Of course like all of Rondalynn's first holidays she has had, I did a mini photo shoot with her for Easter!

Because she is teething she really wasn't her funny and smiling self for the photos but she was still stinking cute as always!

And like always I took a lot of pictures in different outfits!

So here they are for all of you guys to enjoy!




In her Hoppy Easter onesie that Grandpa Larson got her!














Rocking her bunny ears!





In her pretty Easter dress that Grandma Echo made her!





And of course in a pink and green tutu!

And just like the past holidays I made a cute little picture collage of my favorite pictures from my mini photo shoot!


Oh how I love my cute little bunny baby!

No comments: