Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Easter Egg Dying 2014!


I have always loved all the fun things that come with holidays.


Cookies, pumpkins, eggs, etc, etc.

But after having a baby they have suddenly become the most fun thing about holidays and can't wait for those holidays to come around to do them!

So even though Rondalynn is only three months old I was beyond excited to dye eggs with her!


Sitting at the table with mommy and daddy while we get everything all set up!



She was very interested at everything we were doing!


Daddy coloring on his eggs before hand!


We found these tie dye egg dying things at Wal-Mart and decided to give them a try this year.


She was very interested at everything Ron was doing!


All our pretty eggs!

They turned out pretty cool with the tie dye but I think I like the normal way more.


Pretty girl posing with our dyed eggs!



A Rondalynn Easter Egg I made for miss Rondalynn!

The tie dye technique makes it hard to see the designs or words we write on the eggs but this one still turned out good. It says Rondalynn's 1st Easter!


And lastly and I heart U! egg for the two loves of my life!

I can't wait for next year when she will be a year and be a lot of into dying eggs and all the fun things of the holidays!

No comments: