Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, April 21, 2014

3 Years Ago!


Three years ago today I agreed to go out with my very last boyfriend!

This lead to my very last first date, very last first kiss, very last first I love you, and so many more very last firsts but it also lead to the greatest and most amazing adventures and blessings of my life!

Saying yes to be Ron's girlfriend on April 21, 2011 was the best choice!

It lead to so many new firsts and titles!

Such as.....

Fiance, bride, wife, and mother!


A lot of the firsts I've experienced with Ron by my side are only one time firsts but I couldn't image anyone else by my side for them!

I love you Ron and thank you for asking me to by your girlfriend and everything it has lead to!

No comments: