Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Rondalynn's First Easter Bunny Picture!

The first weekend in April Ron and I took Rondalynn for her first Easter Bunny visit!

I'm glad we did it earlier in the month so we beat the crowds and since this bunny was at San Tan Valley mall which is outside the weather was wonderful!

We got a discount for the biggest package which meant we got to download all the pictures they took as well and get a lot of prints for family of our favorite pose!

Here are all the pictures and the one with the year on it is the pose we got as prints.

Rondalynn was just starting to teeth so she is enjoying eating her hands during the pictures but they still are cute!








The dress she is in wasn't her Easter dress (I'll post pictures of that soon) but is a dress that my Great Aunt JoAnn, who is like a third grandma to me, gave me at Rondalynn's baby shower. She is truly one of my most favorite people in the world so I was hoping the dress would fit so she could get her first Easter Bunny pictures in them!

I think the pictures are adorable and Rondalynn did so great with the bunny!

This also got me so excited for her first Santa pictures at the end of the year!!

No comments: