Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Siblings!


I stole this picture from my mom because I couldn't be there due to a kidney infection but I completely love this picture!

These are three of my favorite people!

These are three of my best friends!

These are three of the greatest blessings in my life!

And these are three of the of the awesome and funniest people ever!

These three are my beloved siblings!

My Llama Face, Kristopher!

My Baby, Karli!

And My Ducky, Konner!

This is a candid picture my parents took one night by the Gilbert Temple while getting a picture to send to our cousin Kendon who is on his mission!


I love how no matter what all of us can laugh, joke, and make every second we are together fun and funny!

I would love to know what they are talking about!

I love all three of you Llama, Baby, and Ducky!

No comments: