Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Daycare Slide!


Right before school  started my mom threw her annual end of summer daycare party!

This year she got one of those inflatable huge water slides for the kids to play on!

I came over with my cousin MeKell and her four kids to help out, watch the fun, and take pictures!

So here are the pictures I took from that fun day!





A perfect one of Ducky splashing down! He was having just as much fun helping the little kids and going down the slide with them!










Did you notice my mom is in almost every picture going down the slide?

I don't know who had more fun! Her or the day care kids!

But it must have been fun for everyone because the reports that I got that night and the next day via my mom, cousin, and Facebook was everyone was a bit sore and very worn out!

No comments: