Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Blazin' Challenge!


Early in September Ron and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner and before we ordered we got talking about the Blazin' Wing Challenge!

This challenge is not for the weak of heart or taste buds! You have 6 minutes to eat 12 of there Blazin' hot traditional chicken wings!

Ron had tried and succeed at it a few years ago so he decided to do it again to make sure he still had the skills to do it!


This is the place mat that states the rules that you can't have water, beer, soda, ranch, napkins, or wipes while doing the challenge. It also states that no crybabies, cowards, wimps, or chickens are allowed either!


He also got to wear this hat while doing it! So this is the before picture!


They bring out the wings on a tray all by themselves with a fire alarm and someone to MC the challenge! Yeah it's pretty legit!


I didn't have our big camera with me and the MC lost their stop watch so they were using the stop watch on my phone so I had to hurry and find my little spare camera in my purse and by that time he was more than half way done!




I honestly got heart burn just from watching him do this!


Of course he did the challenge like a Boss and this was his time! He would have been faster if the wings weren't so steamy hot that it made it difficult to break the bones and then he choked for a few seconds on the sauce when it tried to go down the wrong tube!


But he still proved he has what it takes to do it! And not only were the wings the victims but so were these napkins at the end when the challenge was over!


Not only did he get his picture and time on the wall but he got this shirt! This is the front!


And this is the back! I've already warned him when I get bigger in the tummy area it will probably become a night shirt for me!

Even though it gave me heart burn it was still fun to watch not only for me but for the other people there! Two little girls that were sitting behind us were so excited to watch and was even trying to talk their parents into letting them do it! Hahahaha!

But I know I will leave the challenges like this to Ron and gracefully and happily not do them!

No comments: