Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Food Is Good For The Soul!


On the day that a good long time friend of mine passed away Ron took me out once again to Benihana because he knows that food is good for the soul and broken heart!

Of course for me taking pictures is too! So here is out tasty food and chef performance from that night!



I had been craving sushi for over a week and was so happy that I could eat it after getting the okay from my doctor if I only ate it every so often!





Egg roll! Hehehehe!



A heart of rice!




















Onion volcano!!





Glorious veggies!!





And glorious food!


We even got a free picture at the end of our meal while we were enjoying the beyond delicious sherbet ice cream!

While food will never replace my dear friend it did help me feel better that night!

No comments: