Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Life Enjoyed!


I decided that every Sunday I'm going to start posting a Spiritual quote, story, or message for you all to enjoy!

I love this quote from Gordon B Hinckley and decided it was the best one to start out with!


Isn't this quote so true!

Today we run around like crazy trying to get everything done we think we need to have or get done but do you really enjoy it?

With Ron and I adding a baby to our family I want to try to not pack my life until it's overfilling but to enjoy all that I do everyday or try to find one good thing out of it.

This way I feel I can enjoy all the big and little things that this beautiful life has to offer and hopefully teach others to do and realize the same thing!

No comments: