Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, February 22, 2013

Stupid Groundhog!


I'm interrupting my normal set up of follow the order of when things happened to post them with this gem of a post!

This was taken by my phone two days ago at the post office by my house!


In case you were wondering I'm still in the sunny state of Arizona and those are the Superstition Mountains!


I then came home and wrote this letter!


Dear Mr. Groundhog,

I am a native of Arizona for the past 28 years and according to all news reports on Saturday February 2, 2013 you failed to see your shadow which means that an early Spring is on the way. In the past 28 years you have been very spot on with this and this has become a sport that I have come to enjoy every year.

Sadly you more than dropped the ball with this year as you can see from the pictures I have enclosed as well as other reports that I'm sure you have heard and seen from the many media outlets.

I have decided to do you a solid and give you a head start before my hunting party comes out to fines up some "good eatin'" because frankly you got it  way wrong!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Frozen solid in the VALLEY OF THE SUN!

P.S. I had also just gotten my car washed two days before this for the cost of $7 that I expect to be refunded for as well!

No comments: